How does silver kill germs?
Benefits of Silver for the Skin
Use of Silver in a Crisis Situation
Silver Uses from Head to Toe
- Scalp: Dandruff and itchy scalp can be relieved by applying colloidal silver to the scalp. Use at least 2-3 times per day.
- Eyes: Colloidal silver can be dropped undiluted directly into the eyes to relieve irritations or help fight infections. Use 1-2 drops every hour as needed.
- Ears: Colloidal silver can be dropped undiluted directly into the ears to help fight infections. Use several drops as needed, then drain excess liquid out of ear by tilting head to the side.
- Sinuses: Colloidal Silver can be sprayed up into the sinuses (or, my favorite way, use a dropperful in each nostril with head tilted back until it drips into the back of the throat) to soothe and relieve sinus issues. Repeat as often as desired.
- Complexion: People report dramatic improvements in facial complexion when using colloidal silver or silver gel on their skin. Wash face with colloidal silver soap then apply colloidal silver or silver gel daily as needed.
- Teeth: Make your own colloidal silver toothbrush by spraying some on before and during the brushing of your teeth.
- Mouth and Gum Health: Swishing with colloidal silver supports healthy mouth and gums.Hold 1 tablespoon of colloidal silver in the mouth for at least a couple minutes and then swallow. Repeat 3-4 times per day.
- Aftershave: Spraying or applying colloidal silver after shaving can take away post-shaving irritation, redness and shave bumps.
- Sore Throat: Gargling with colloidal silver can help to soothe a sore throat. Swallow after gargling.
- Immune System Support: Taking colloidal silver boosts immunity and is like having a second immune system.
- Armpit Deodorant: Spraying colloidal silver or applying silver gel to the armpits acts as a natural and safe deodorant.
- Lung Infections: Using colloidal silver in a nebulizer is excellent for supporting lung health.Use for 5 minutes at a time, several times per day when needed.
- Food Poisoning: Immediately drink an ounce or more without holding under the tongue first.Repeat as often as necessary until symptoms subside.
- Sunburn & Burns: Colloidal silver soothes burned skin and promotes the body’s natural healing response. In fact, silver-based creams are found in every burn ward in the country.
- Insect Bites: Apply colloidal silver or silver gel to insect bites to eliminate itching.
- Poison Ivy/Oak: Colloidal silver can significantly reduce itching and accelerate healing.
- Cuts, Scrapes & Deep Wounds: Make your own silver bandages. Apply colloidal silver to all bandages and gauze pads at time of use to significantly reduce healing time.
- Boils: Applying colloidal silver to a boil is one of the most helpful remedies.
- Fungus: Try applying colloidal silver to any skin or nail fungus and see what happens!
- Nail Fungus: Try soaking a finger or toe with nail fungus in a shot glass filled with colloidal silver and see what happens! It’s best to soak at least 10 minutes at a time and repeat multiple times per day.The same shot glassful can be reused a few times.
- Jock itch: Spray colloidal silver or apply silver gel to affected area several times per day.
- Yeast infections: Douching or spraying with colloidal silver can give much relief when needed.
- Athletes foot: Applying colloidal silver or silver gel speeds healing.